Third time lucky

I've aged since my last post. Don't laugh. So have you. 

You know what? I still feel like there's a young man deep inside me. Hmm, did that come out a little weird? I'm confident you know how I meant it. You had better!

Now, you're probably wondering if I'm ever going to mention something about writing. Perhaps I did and you weren't paying attention.

Maybe you were off organising your next cup of coffee. Or perhaps I am just being presumptuous. Maybe both.

If it was for coffee, I hope you made one for me.

I've been working on my new website. It's far from perfect but then what is?

Just like the laborious job of proofreading. How many ways can you rewrite a sentence? Let me count the ways.

And there are always mistakes. Mostly little things. I'll probably make the odd mistake in this blog.

You see, our eyes are trained - well, perhaps I should say,  our brain is - to compensate for missed letters or minor grammatical errors.

How many times have you seen mistakes in novels? Even the ones written by big name authors and published by big name companies.

Throughout it all, when it's all said and done, we must always remember that the story comes first. - Rick


Comments

Popular Posts